Senior UI/UX Designer
STORD?? connects hundreds of warehouses through software to help companies around the globe better distribute their products at scale.
STORD is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. STORD sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Based in Atlanta, STORD operates with warehouses across the US and the company's investors include Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest with Steve Case, Engage Ventures, and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
We are looking for a talented and creative UI/UX designer with 4+ years experience in a startup environment crafting product designs to join our team and assist with UI/UX design and expansion.
STORD designers work alongside the CTO, engineering, operations, and product owners to continue to improve the usability and enjoyment of our software. You'll fully own design on products for several user groups and own on-going improvements of UI/UX for a product rapidly impacting the entire warehousing industry. You'll lead the charge on working cross-functionally to build out design systems, processes, and the design team. You will impact all aspects of the design process from research, ideation, design, prototyping, user-testing, and hand-off to engineering.
What you'll do:
- Own what you design as you work cross-functionally to research, design, collect feedback/user test, and iterate on the STORD platform
- Work across the company to understand customer and vendor pain points, come up with solutions, and then design and iterate daily
- Be surrounded by smart, driven individuals who are passionate about doing their best work and loving every day
- Solve a wide variety of design challenges as well as supply chain UI challenges that have yet to be solved
- Practice a deep, empathetic understanding of the users through exploratory research and usability testing
- Design prototypes in a range of fidelities to share and test concepts with stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to develop design processes and systems for STORD
- Help scale the design team
- Provide mentorship to junior designers
What we're looking for:
- Passion for designing the highest-quality products that delight the user
- Flexibility to move quickly with a startup
- Strong, dynamic portfolio of product design
- Demonstrated strategic product design vision
- Experience turning user feedback into clear wireframes
- Understanding of user-centered design methods / principles
- The drive to solve problems
- Deep experience working in Photoshop / Sketch / Invision / Figma
- Prior startup experience
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Competitive salary and comp structure
- Health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Generous, flexible parental leave
- Fun, caring team and culture
- Ping pong tournaments
- Office snacks
If you are interested in the position, please apply here or send us a quick email about why you are interested at email@example.com for the fastest response.