Apply for this job
At Propra, we’re looking for ambitious individuals interested in being a part of our early stage team. Propra is a suite of property management tools that improves efficiency, communication, and cost-savings, while elevating the tenant experience.
You’ll be joining alongside a founding and supporting cast who hold significant experience at tech startups, property management firms and management consultancies such as SkipTheDishes, McKinsey & Company, and BCG Digital Ventures.
As a UX/UI designer, you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make a lasting impact as an early member of the team, your work will be instrumental in moving the company forward.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite
- Identify usability challenges or risks for needs we wish to solve for our users
- Ideate and rapidly develop user solutions that help our users meet their needs
- Test quickly and continuously for usability and solution value (desirability) with our users
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
Who we're looking for:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in UX, UI or product design related roles
- Strong portfolio of work that shows your research, interaction and visual skills
- Experience with standard digital design tools, including Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography
What will help you succeed:
- You're an obsessive builder; strong work ethic and ability to operate with high velocity
- Mentality of ownership; understanding that everyone must take ownership to ensure success as team
- Previous work experience in a start-up; you are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic environment
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Propra is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, our team may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.