Our enterprise SaaS platform solves real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Designer, UI/UX
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Product Designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. Our product designers are capable of performing user interviews, whiteboarding task flows, mocking up interface screens [Sketch] and prototyping those solutions for further testing [Framer, Axure, Principle].
What you’ll do
- Think conceptually and creatively to generate new ideas, concepts and features
- Prototype interactive solutions that can be presented to and tested by real users
- Execute designs optimized for multiple platforms: desktop, tablet & mobile
- Design efficient solutions for a scalable platform in mind
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and flows.
- Talk to users and understanding their problems and current pain-points
- Desig experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems
- Use the whiteboard, wireframes and Sketch to iterate toward a shippable solution
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to ship an extraordinary product
What you’ll need
- You have experience designing modern SaaS products
- You have a strong design portfolio that shows off your UI work
- You love collaborating but are also able to take ownership of entire projects
- You have an excellent ability to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions
- You thrive in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating
- You have a strong aptitude for giving and receiving feedback
- 4+ years of experience working at a major digital agency, tech/product startup
- 4 year degree in design, art, new media, human factors, behavioral science, or applicable.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017