At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from sales and marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
In this role, you will serve as a direct line between empathy and execution. We aim to make financial services easy and accessible for all proficiency levels, and you will sit at the helm - helping guide users in their cryptocurrency journey.
As a Coinme Product Designer you will:
- Work directly with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to iterate and improve user experience against the Product Roadmap for web, iOS and Android
- Own a human-centered design approach that enables users of all proficiency levels to feel empowered in their crypto journey
- Design pixel-perfect features from concept to production
- Conduct regular competitive analysis on best practices for web and mobile experiences
- Experienced and passionate about the Customer Development process. Including driving/participating in customer validation exercises like Google Design Sprints and other ongoing validation programs
- Engage in design reviews with the Product Design Manager and other key stakeholders to receive and incorporate relevant feedback
- Refine and iterate the Coinme Design System for a seamless and universal user experience across all product lines
- Organize & structure complex information to help diverse audiences easily find what they need
- 3+ years of professional UX Design experience
- Excellence and creative in UX thinking, user-flows and documentation
- Passionate about user research and delightful experiences
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile
- Experience in delivering documentation to engineers
- Comfortable participating in design reviews and engaging with stakeholders
- Fluent in Figma and industry best practices
- Collaborative and open to regular design critiques with low ego
Nice to have
- Interest or experience in crypto or financial products
- Previous experience in the remittance space
- Great UX copywriting skills
- Previous experience building and managing design systems
- Company sponsored comprehensive health benefits package
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.