Senior UI/UX Designer
SweetRush is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who lives and breathes UI and is convinced that proper UI is how the best companies stand above the crowd.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you’ll lead the production of visual concepts and designs for digital courses, websites, applications, gamified solutions, and much more!
- Brainstorm and develop digital/interactive solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios.
- Maintain and reinforce our clients’ design guidelines.
- Create graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals.
- Prepare style guides.
- Produce multiple screens and assets.
- Create other graphic materials, such as infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Share your knowledge and skills with your teammates as a way of improving the team’s results.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ verifiable experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- Driven to innovate and lead creative workflows and processes for the team
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Open to giving and/or receiving constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in written and spoken English
If the opportunity to help create SweetRush’s next amazing eLearning experience is a challenge you’ve been waiting for, we definitely want to talk to you!
Upload your résumé and include a link to your online portfolio or reel that demonstrates the relevant skills required. Don’t forget to include your salary requirements or hourly rate.