Senior UX Designer
Cleo is a cloud integration technology company focused on business outcomes. Every day, we ensure that each one of our 4,000+ customers' potential is realized by delivering solutions that make it easy to discover and create value through the connections and integration of enterprise applications supporting critical workflows. By providing the industry’s most complete and flexible integration offerings, we are helping our clients build trusted relationships across their partner ecosystems today, while providing all the control and visibility they need to advance their business tomorrow.
Simply put, Cleo ... never stops
Are you looking to make an impact in a fast-growing company that highly values UX? We are looking for designers with a passion for deeply understanding our users and designing elegant solutions to complex problems that will delight our users. You will have the opportunity to hone your craft on multiple levels from user research and analytics, to helping define UX standards across the platform, to designing critical parts of the Cleo Integration Cloud platform from concept to final delivery. You will work with a seasoned team of Product Managers, Architects and UX professionals dedicated to building the best integration platform on the planet
What you will be doing
- Collaborating closely with Product Management and Architects to define and drive the User Experience for one or more parts of our integration platform.
- Performing user research, analysis and persona definition.
- Developing sketches, wireframes and design specifications to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Coordinating with our visual designers on developing high fidelity, interactive prototypes.
- Designing and running usability studies to validate designs.
- Collaborating with development teams throughout the project life cycle to iterate on and communicate designs as well as review and approve UI features built.
- Advocating for user experience and a user-centered focus to product development throughout the organization.
- Helping define and reinforce visual and user experience standards across our platform.
- Blend quantitative and qualitative UX assessment techniques to drive decisions.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer or Interaction Designer designing elegant cloud-based, enterprise applications.
- 3+ years as the lead designer on one or more projects.
- Portfolio showcasing your designs and design process
- B.E./B.Tech//M.Tech/MCA, Human Factors, Cognitive Science or related field preferred.
- Experience running effective interviews, usability tests and other user research activities.
- Have a well-defined process to consistently generate high quality designs that allow users to efficiently achieve their goals.
- Ability to empathize with different personas and can gracefully give and receive design feedback.
- Understand the latest UX practices and techniques.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts.
- Strong work ethic and a solid process, while maintaining focus on outcomes.
- Experience working in scrum, 2 week iterations in close collaboration with PM and Architects
- Working with geo-distributed teams with 10 hour+ time zone differences preferred
- Meticulous craftsperson with strong attention to detail who embraces every design opportunity as a way to continuously hone their craft
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to support your designs with a solid rationale.
- Inquisitive and interested in investigating both business and user motivations.
- Optimistic with a constant thirst to learn and grow.
- Genuinely excited about creating elegant, intuitive designs and transforming a traditional industry with a bleeding edge simplicity; making the complex simple through design.
- Competitive compensation
- Great Benefits
- Opportunity to work on large, high impact projects
Cleo is an Equal Opportunity Employer