Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
Your next step is at Rappi!
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit at providing a game-changing experience for our users, couriers and partners.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Designer to be part of the Rappi Design Team.
Designing at Rappi!
As Product Designer you will play a key role in creating and packaging our superapp experience at Rappi. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized to enhance the understanding, message and solution you want to deliver in both the digital and physical world journey. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing creative and adaptable solutions to our user’s problems, keeping up with best practices and emerging trends in tech and delivery products.
You’ll not only work within the Product Design Team but also with the Product team to define the direction, experience, and strategies for our products. With your fellow designers, you’ll develop and expand product design systems and design frameworks in a highly collaborative environment where everyone’s input is valued.
The great thing about working in this team is that it's full of talented and creative people. We learn something new from our colleagues every day.
This team is not afraid of the challenge and is obsessed with creating the best support experience for our different users (customers, couriers, agents, and partners), using user-centric approaches to learn their needs, being in constant communication with Product and Tech.
Our environment is built on trust, inclusiveness, constructive and constant feedback. We love to share and discuss topics that help us level up our work every day.
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, product managers, and users to design simple, elegant flows and interfaces that help solve complex user problems.
- Work along with other designers and product managers to facilitate usability test and other types of research.
- Anticipate our customers and business needs, advocate for our users and ensure that the final design surprises and delights them.
- Help maintain our internal style guide, develop style guides for other products or sub-brands and continually raise our bar for quality.
- Craft product experiences that seamlessly bridge multiple touchpoints, from desktop to mobile interfaces.
- Build, measure and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- 5+ years of expertise in product design.
- Expertise with mockups, design tools such as Figma, Invision, and other prototyping tools.
- Experience in app design for smartphones and web design.
- English Language Skills: Mid to High Level (Be able to keep a conversation with native speakers).
- Portfolio demonstrating complete mastery in the development of web and mobile interfaces (At least 3 projects);.
- Mobile-first oriented.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience designing for customer and people-focused products, creating experiences, and working for different devices.
- You have experience with usability test, UX research methods and complex design systems.
- You love working with other designers to help them learn and grow;
- Ability to work in an agile environment and communicate ideas to developers and stakeholders, acting in all aspects of design.
- You are entirely capable of creating prototypes of your designs using Figma, Sketch, Invision, Framer, etc.
He leído y acepto la Autorización de Datos Personales de Rappi S.A.S
Conforme a la Política de Tratamiento de Datos Personales
I have read and accept the Authorization of Personal Data from Rappi S.A.S
In accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy