Title: UX Designer
Are you passionate about designing for data-rich and complex interfaces? Can you balance business and competitive needs with the needs of end-users? Introduce simplicity into complexity and marry passion with practicality?
If that sounds like you, let’s talk. We’re looking for a UX Designer with particular skills in visual/UI design to join our fast-moving team. Our product is constantly growing and expanding, so there’s ample opportunity to shape its future, weaving your own innovation and inspiration into the mix. We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs.
You’ll have smart, skilled, and personable colleagues — culture is as important to us as the final product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year growth, even during uncertain times.
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve revenue growth through the power of AI, big data, and machine learning. 6sense uncovers anonymous buying behaviour and prioritizes accounts of particular interest/likely return for sales and marketing teams. While we’re based in San Francisco, our Pune office is a mainstay of our work with its own teams of product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists.
- Design UI components and layouts that fit within our larger design system
- Play a key role in turning that system into a modern design framework for use by designers and developers alike
- Collaborate closely with product managers; other designers; and front-end developers to support cross-team solution
- Contribute to our interaction designs and provide advice and guidance on areas where visual and interaction overlap
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ work in user experience design
- Superlative skills in both visual and interactive design (with emphasis on the former)
- A strong portfolio of prior work
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects; to meet shifting deadlines; and to put in extra effort when needed
- Proficiency with core UX tools: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq, and others
- Experience designing B2B SaaS applications
- Experience working on Martech, Adtech, or Salestech applications a strong plus, but not required
- Native-level English written and spoken skills
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment — and a sense of humor is a plus for our UX team culture (we enjoy one another’s company and it shows in our work)