To help people with housing, anywhere.
Building a safe, efficient and global platform for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
We’re looking for a UX designer to join our design team. Beneath our straightforward interfaces lie complex systems that guarantee the efficiency of daily operations of our business customers and their tenants. In products for these users, every detail matters.
You will help us deliver a better experience for the landlords and property managers who operate with multiple rental properties and listings. As a part of the product team focused on landlord experience, you will research, analyse, and design the property management system product, delivering functional and aesthetic interfaces for desktop and mobile devices. We expect you to have a strong eye for detail and a thorough systems-thinking mindset. You’ll also be keen on working in an agile environment with short, fast-paced design iterations followed by validating your solutions with the users.
- Take responsibility for the entire design process in your team, from initial research, ideation, conceptualization and design, to testing and validation.
- Own and drive the UX metrics for your team. Be conscious of how your design solutions impact the user experience outcomes for the users.
- Deeply understand user needs. Support the team with user research and lead with user-centric design by absorbing customer feedback and insights received across all channels.
- Proactively identify opportunities for UX improvements in your domain, working in close collaboration with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure a high-quality and consistent user experience and visual language for HousingAnywhere products.
- Communicate product design ideas to cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Preferably 5 years of experience in the UX design field, including 3 years of experience working within a product company.
- Experience in research-led product development combined with a proactive attitude.
- Experience contributing to the development of a design system for a product and constantly keeping the design system updated.
- Great understanding of both business needs and tech constraints and reflecting this in your design.
- Skilled in conceptual and detailed design, visualizing complex ideas into a coherent flow and transforming it into elegant visual interfaces.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
What about working at HousingAnywhere?
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We welcome everyone.
Over the past couple of months, the majority of our staff has worked from home, wherever that is, and we will continue to do so in the future. You are always welcome in our newly built office in the heart of Rotterdam, the most beautiful city of the Netherlands, where you find modern equipment, meet your colleagues in person, and enjoy a stunning view of the city.
The team culture is very open and we’re all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
At HousingAnywhere we are building the biggest rental platform in the world that powers superior products for the mid-term rental accommodation market. At the moment we provide two products: HousingAnywhere MarketPlace and HousingAnywhere Payments, both powered by the HousingAnywhere Platform.
HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
What we offer
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 140+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- 10 % of the time on personal development and side projects.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including new MacBook, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- Are you coming from abroad? We provide a relocation package.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work remotely or on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Relocation package with visa sponsorship provided
Email Dasha at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙋🏼♀️