We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
Based across US, UK, and India, our team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs and NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences and been granted over 20 patents. Our board members include some of the most well-known entrepreneurs across the globe, and our early clients include some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies.
About this job
We are looking for a full-time UX Designer with strong design fundamentals in creating stunning experiences for multiple digital product design engagements. As a growing company we seek an enthusiastic, versatile designer with a strong design acumen to problem solving.
What you’ll do
- Work with product stakeholders and design team in defining the problem to devising the best in class solutions through an iterative process with user centred thinking at its core
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, wire-framing, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Define information architecture, user journeys, persona, workflow diagrams
- Conduct user research, usability testing, analyse product usage to determine important decisions and find the right problem worthy of business impact
- Collaborate with other Designers, Product Managers, Data Analysts, Engineering Managers and Client Engagement Managers to drive product vision and help decide the priorities for the product
- Inspire the team with the greatness in experiences you will design and find ways to showcase it in external forums
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of UXD experience, not including schooling.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s program from a design school with specializations in Visual communication, Digital product design, Human factors engineering, Information design, Interaction design.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to ensure you establish a shared understanding of your approach with your stakeholders.
- Experience in core design research, including surveys, competitive and landscape analysis, pattern research, qualitative interviews, accessibility, usability testing and crafting insights from observation.
- Experience designing for enterprise web/mobile applications and/or consumer web/mobile applications
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible user interfaces.
- Expert knowledge of Interaction design, UI Design, UX best practices, usability principles, and frameworks.
- Extensive experience building and rapidly iterating on wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Proficiency with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience working with remote team
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple products at once
- Require very little direction
- To be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
What you’ll include
As part of your application, please include links or PDF to your portfolio of recent works, highlighting your abilities, skills and experience relevant to the role. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.