Senior UX Designer
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As a Senior UX Designer, you will contribute both to the product specification and product implementation processes. You have the opportunity to implement new features into the UI. You will become a champion for UX processes.
What You'll Do:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from UX Manager
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
What you Have?
- 5 + years of working with UX Design tools such as InVision, Balsamiq, Sketch.
- 5 + years experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design. (on app or SaaS platform)
- Mastery of user centered design principles and practices.
- Interaction design, creating wireframes, user workflows, and prototypes
- Experience working on large-scale complex SaaS Platforms or Apps
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of software development process.
- Current work from home policy for 2021, with reduced office days in the future
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Casual work environment
- Development & training
During the current time we continue to work from home. Should local and national government advice deem it is safe to go back to office working we will make facilities available to our teams.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.