Fullscript’s purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We’ve created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we support our team members. 🌱
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
If you’re an experience-flow expert, journey-mapping pro, problem-solving architect and love the “why” behind how designs connect and fit together, we’d love to hear from you! We’re looking for an experienced designer who has a deep understanding of mapping out large product ecosystems, to assist our product designers and managers grow our core products while keeping them simple and connected. We’re prioritizing candidates with 2-4 years in UX, but the right fit, regardless of experience, is what we're looking for!
What you'll do:
- Focus on the big picture. You will evaluate and iterate user journeys that travel throughout our 2 applications (practitioner software, to patient experience).
- Create and implement scalable UX vision for Fullscript ecosystems that delivers quality customer experiences while meeting business objectives.
- Build a deep understanding and care for our user group. Work with and utilize tools to review user feedback, and work closely with other departments to gain insight into how our users experience the Fullscript ecosystem.
- Work closely with marketing, product and other departments to implement & refine the experiences you create.
- Collaborate and guide design thinking strategies that allow teams to do their best work, their best way.
- Guide responsible growth of application experiences through opportunities in grouping, removing or optimizing page flows.
What you bring to the table:
- A passion for the connectivity and overall flow of an application and seeks to create a cohesive experience.
- Comfort with the ever-changing landscape of design techniques, tools and user experience.
- A proven ability to both deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience.
- Proficiency with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma, UXR tools, etc.
- Relevant education or experience working in UX, and possess a love for complex problem-solving.
To be considered for this role, you must provide a URL link to a diverse portfolio of different personal and or professional projects and case studies with your application.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.