Apply for this job
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
The UX & Design Team extends the Delivery Department's development teams at NFQ Technologies by providing a full spectrum of User Experience & Design services. The team is small, working with a few clients at a time, but in 2020 we had an opportunity to work on more than 40 projects. The clients' portfolio includes companies of all sizes, from start-ups to enterprises. As a team, we are composed of talented designers and friendly people, who push the boundaries, advocate the needs of users and adopt the power of UX. Now we're looking for the best and brightest talent to join the UI/UX Designer position.
In this role, you will
- Create user-friendly, delightful and accessible user interface design
- Lead assigned design & UX projects
- Design interaction between user and interface through creating wireframes, user flows, design mockups, prototypes and other deliverables
- Execute all design stages starting from user analysis & understanding business requirements to design hand-off to the development teams and supporting them
- Be responsible for user research (usability testings, surveys, interviews, and other)
- Collaborate with the in-house delivery teams to define and implement innovative digital solutions
- Offer insights for creating processes and standards for the organization and products
What you will bring
- Proven experience with successfully finished projects
- Applied working experience with user interface design & interaction design
- Proficient with Figma or any other design tool like Sketch or Adobe XD, if you're ready to switch to Figma
- Fluency in English
- 2+ years of experience in the field, including freelance work or internship
- Advanced Level in any of the following areas: Usability, Human-Computer Interaction, User Research, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, UI Copywriting
- Knowledge of relevant wireframing, design and prototyping tools like Axure
- Experience creating a design system
- Studied design or related fields
- A portfolio of design projects that showcase your experience designing complex projects
We consider the following experience as a great advantage:
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2500-3650 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!