Senior UX Designer
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
You are a designer who jumps in and gets things done with exceptional skill, and you have a passion for solving your customer’s problems with compassion. You are looking for a place where you can show up and do the best work in your life and create your best self. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to exceed expectations even on tactical projects.
Here's what you'll be doing at UiPath:
- Collaborate and partner with other designers and design leadership to create great designs for your assigned areas, and evangelize the value and raise the visibility of design across UiPath
- Bring strong, user-centered design skills and business knowledge to translate conceptual ideas into exceptional design solutions at scale
- Partner with design and product to create great user experiences for all customers
- Craft design artifacts like scenarios, wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity comps, prototypes, and videos to test, evangelize and deliver your ideas
- Bring order from seeming chaos and have a great time doing it
Here's what you will bring to UiPath:
- 5+ years of industry experience in design with a proven track record and portfolio to wow us
- Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Design, Architecture or related field, or comparable work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage successfully with many different stakeholders and product leaders
- You are inquisitive and curious by nature and you answer your questions with strong data analysis skills, and great intuition
- Experience with a broad range of design techniques and methodology
- Proficient with modern design tools and toys, we are standardizing with Figma for the moment
- Project management skills to prioritize design needs with your team, and ensure successful project completion
- Filled with empathy and passion about customers and users
- Exceptional at using the tools of the trade and have impeccable design skills
- Tech savvy and detail oriented, but with a sense of humor to make it stick
- Passionate about doing the right thing
- Eager to move to a fast-paced environment
- Awesome, creative, and possibly a little bit weird
At UiPath we value diverse background and the kind of talents we 're eager to work with are:
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.