ThryveAI is a fast-growing technology brand of Mi9 Retail, a leading provider of enterprise retail software. Launched in early 2020, ThryveAI has quickly established itself as a market leader enabling the world’s largest independent grocers to compete with technology and retail giants by using ThryveAI’s grocery-specific digital commerce platform.
We are a diverse team of energetic individuals who think big, challenge the status quo, and strive for excellence in our personal and professional lives. Our potential, like our customers’ success, knows no bounds. “Thryvers” at every level have endless opportunities to produce meaningful work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We maintain a startup vibe, but with the resources and security of an established “corporate” company. This is not your typical 9-to-5 – this is 9-to-Thryve.
ThryveAI is hiring a UX Designer to join our Product Design Team. This position will work with other UI & UX designers, product managers, and stakeholders to create experiences that truly resonate with the audience. This position will require research, testing, wireframing, and designing interfaces for eCommerce customers using industry best-practice design methodologies. The role will include work with external clients and internal project stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have experience working in data-driven user experience and visual design in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What you will be doing:
- Create high quality visual / UI design, primarily for retail web-based applications
- Design & maintain visual style libraries for products
- Collaborate with other UX / UI Designers
- Work with product owners & development leads to ensure UX/UI design is aligned properly with technical capabilities / within the scope of project efforts
- Work with product management, business analysts, development, training, and sales departments to gain an understanding of ThryveAI’s core products and forward-looking design
- Create sitemaps, wireframes, and user flows
- Conduct user research & testing
- Conduct competitive and/or heuristic analysis
- Conduct stakeholder and user interviews
- Participate in design sessions/design sprints
- Participate in design reviews with product team and stakeholders
- Be the voice of the customer in understanding their behavior and needs
- Keep up with the latest trends related to visual / UI design and usability studies
What you bring to the table:
- 3 - 5 years industry experience
- Experience with Sketch app for wireframing and visual design
- Thorough understanding of responsive design principles/experience wireframing responsive design sites and/or native mobile apps
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Experience conducting user research
- Have a solid understanding of analytics and the design process as a whole
- Can iterate quickly and use data & research to support decisions
- Strong understanding of design trends; future-oriented mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivated, organized, accountable, resourceful and goal-oriented
- Understanding of and experience with WCAG accessibility standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Experience Design or related field
Benefits and other perks:
Hybrid office policy with remote working capabilities
Unlimited vacation policy
401(k) matching to help you invest in your future
Disability and Life Insurance
Education & Learning stipend for personal growth and development
Paid Parental Leave
ThryveAI is a brand of Mi9 Retail, a leading provider of enterprise retail and industry-focused digital commerce software. ThryveAI builds on the company's years of experience providing cutting-edge e-commerce solutions to the world's largest grocery retailers. ThryveAI software is modular, scalable, and intelligent, enabling retailers to deliver digital storefronts, optimized fulfillment, and personalized shopper experiences to grow their businesses profitably. Our mission is to help our customers fulfill their potential while future-proofing their businesses so they can Thryve in any environment.
Must be legally authorized to work without visa sponsorship for employment.
Mi9 Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.