Fancy working for one of the hottest tech start-ups in London alongside some of the best talent in the industry?
Then look no further, and come and join our high growth and fast expanding business that is at the very forefront of an incredibly exciting space.
Staff Heroes is the only fully automated temporary staffing platform on the market, completely transforming and automating how traditional agencies operate. The combination of on-demand marketplace technology and value added services enables businesses to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and maximise workforce quality and reliability.
Staff Heroes provides customers in Hospitality, Retail and Secretarial verticals with an end to end booking platform operating 24/7. The company is powering on-demand temporary staffing for over 1500 industry-industry leading and innovative companies such as Marriott Hotels, Four Seasons, Delaware North, Servest, Wembley Stadium, Compass, BBC, Aramark, ISS, IHG, Hilton and Young’s.
In an industry worth over £35 billion a year and dominated by agencies, Staff Heroes offers an exciting proposition that is not only shaking up the industry by challenging the status quo but is creating huge benefits for both workers and businesses.
Our ultimate mission is to transform the staffing sector in the same way Expedia did for travel or Uber did for transportation, nothing less!
We are looking for somebody with the ability to design beautiful user interfaces with amazing user experience! You will have an eye for clean and artful design, possess AWESOME UI skills and can translate complex, high-level requirements and really bring them to life.
Alongside this you will bring the ability to design and present solutions from early stage sketches and wireframes through to working prototypes and hi-definition mock-ups. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running so you will have an expert understanding of UX/UI techniques and tools and also be able to understand product strategy, direction and user needs.
This is a great chance to work alongside some of the most successful and talented developers. With the team growing fast and a brand new platform launched, it‘s a very exciting time to join in on the fun.
- A solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
- 3+ years of UI design and interactive work within an agency or software company building products
- You are highly self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You have a portfolio demonstrating critical thinking and creativity (showing your thought process as much as your finished work)
- You are able to break down the user’s needs on a high level and turn these into something that will make them happy
- You have a great, demonstrable flair for creating usable, beautiful interfaces and prototypes, driven by a strong understanding of the user needs
- You are confident and can debate the merits of one design solution over the next
- You know how to visualise responsive websites and applications, and the thought processes required
- You are comfortable in the design software of your choice (Sketch, Marvel, Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- You’re comfortable thinking fast on paper and throwing ideas away
- You’re a collaborator and an excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- You can think in iterations and create prototypes to test with users
You have experience working with product managers and developers in agile environments to build solutions to tight deadlines You have the ability to think both logically and laterally – have the brain of an engineer and the heart of an artist!
- Salary range circa £40-50k
- Employee share option plan
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days for each year of service
- Amazing Perks Via Our Partner Perkbox – Discounted gym, cinema, retail, electronics, learning, healthcare and holidays
- We offer a creative, inspirational environment with an awesome office, surrounded by young, highly motivated individuals.
- You’ll have an education budget each year to spend on conferences, meetups, and anything else that helps you grow as a designer.
- A great team with regular social events
- A fun office in a converted Old Marmite factory in Vauxhall which has a buzzy cafe downstairs, a courtyard and two terraces.
If Staff Heroes sounds like and adventure you would like to be part of apply now with your CV and covering letter!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Staff Heroes Team.