Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency HYPEMAKER.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for continuously evolving the digital media & e-commerce platforms of our brands on both desktop and mobile, and ensuring brand conformity and cohesion. This may involve detailed user interface design, prototyping, identifying design issues, and product planning to make sure the fine detail of layouts, user journeys and overall user experience are consistent and in-line with our brand vision and project objectives.
- Design and handle website interface, mobile apps, brand guidelines, digital campaigns, new media-related design projects and creative concepts from project start to delivery.
- Produce conceptual layouts, high-fidelity mockups, and interaction prototypes that are user experience driven.
- Review and ensure all digital assets adhere to brand guidelines and vision.
- Work closely with colleagues and the development team to ensure projects are well implemented smoothly and met with high quality.
- 3 years of experience in website/digital design with a strong, detailed portfolio.
- Strong design sense, logical, conceptual and strong attention to details.
- Solid skills in designing responsive user-interfaces, web-content layouts and assets, prototypes, online promotional campaigns and interactive newsletters.
- Strong understanding and logical sense of responsive design and usability best-practices.
- Passionate in web and mobile app design, with good understanding of current and future trends.
- Creative, self-motivated and can handle projects independently or as a team with a proactive and optimistic attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong sense of responsibility, well organised and hard working with a multi-tasking mindset.
- Work well under pressure, ability to adapt quickly to fast-changing priorities and able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.