Lead Product Designer
We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
Based across US, UK, and India, our team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs and NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences and been granted over 20 patents. Our board members include some of the most well-known entrepreneurs across the globe, and our early clients include some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies.
The Lead Product Designer is responsible for designing and implementing an end-to-end design system across all Soroco products and brand collateral. S/he will:
- Define the overall design strategy and roadmap across product, marketing, sales, and branding initiatives
- Sequence and manage development of stunning and intuitive visual collateral
- Manage a team of UX designers, graphic designers, and animators in Bangalore, India
- The Lead Product Designer reports to the Director of Product. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ownership and implementation of an end-to-end design system that delivers a stunning and consistent user experience across all Soroco products
- Ability to synthesize complex problems and business requirements into simple and intuitive designs in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Ability to partner with product management, marketing, and business development to execute on company strategy
- Ability to craft and communicate a product vision using modern design tools such as Sketch, Marvel or Invision.
- Ability to use rapid feedback loops to continually improve designs via user testing and/or customer feedback.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, delegate and manage changing priorities and workloads
- Ability to foster a “design-thinking” culture that prioritizes user experience in everything
The ideal Lead Product Designer will be detail oriented in nature, able to lead a team, and have a deep commitment to outstanding client satisfaction.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of digital design experience
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases creative and analytical design and delivery
- Excellent “design thinking” skills that foster team creativity and innovation
- Outstanding instincts for user interaction and behavior
- Demonstrated experience in growing and mentoring a design team
- B.E, B.Tech (or equivalent degree in Design)
- Scrum experience is a plus