Lead UI/UX Designer
CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX and Houston TX.
We are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer in New York City to report to Product Management. You will work closely and collaboratively with our UX Designers and Product Managers to bring to life our growing suite of digital tax products. As part of the product design team, you will create new fintech and knowledge products that help our users work more efficiently and effectively.
- Lead on product ideation and design from initial research through to presentations to senior management.
- Define product purpose and requirements, working with other senior team members to manage the product development lifecycle.
- Work with subject experts to solve unique financial services challenges with elegant and simple solutions.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of CrossBorder Solution's fintech SaaS products, leading with new ideas and extending the existing platform.
- Design intuitive interfaces from initial sketch to detailed UI screens and manage common components across the design system.
- Work in collaboration with the UX Designers and Product Managers on your team to manage your own bandwidth and project pipeline to accomplish your team's software roadmap.
- Accurately iterate and develop ideas based on design feedback from peers and from insights found in user testing or feature response.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with engineers to help realize a high-quality end product.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 6+ years of prior Software UX/UI design experience for SaaS products, with a portfolio that describes product ideation and leadership.
- You will need a focused and diligent approach to product design, ensuring a high-value experience across our solutions.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, adapting to evolving product requirements.
- Must enjoy the challenge of solving unique problems, with focused attention on detail and accuracy.
- Experience creating and managing UI frameworks / DSM / tokenization
- Experience with Sketch, Invision/DSM, and Adobe CC.
What We Offer:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in technology driven tax solutions. Founded in 2017, we stand at the intersection of human and machine intelligence. As we continue to grow and approach unicorn status, we have offices all across the world with over 400 employees to provide long-term client success. Through our AI and cloud-based technologies, we deliver superior solutions to our customers. As a result, Kennet Partners and Insight Partners have invested $100 million in funding to support our growth, which has averaged over 100% year-over-year.
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.