Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Manager UX/UI, the Senior UX/UI Designer will be a champion for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Work collaboratively with product management, other UX/UI designers and engineers, to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level. Whether observing or interviewing customers, or working with fellow team members and clients, a service designer should be passionate about representing the human perspective in design and should have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team
- Create and evaluate design solutions based on user research, user goals, and business requirements.
- Proven experience in creatively solving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research, and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Excellent storytelling skills to generate empathy, craft a vision, design for impact, using written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately and prioritize tasks and goals independently.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Developing and working with design systems - creating, documenting, and applying established design principles and interaction patterns
- User-centric approach to design and a mastery of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Education and Experience:
- A portfolio demonstrating well thought through and polished end-to-end customer journeys.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design (or related field) or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in current industry standard design tools, such as Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch
Please include URLs for an online portfolio demonstrating your design process, UX flows, interaction patterns and visual design skills in addition to your resume.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.