Senior/Intermediate UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior/Intermediate UI/UX Designer to join our team. If you are a hard working person, with a real passion for UI design and attention to details, look no further!
Our client needs support in developing solutions for traffic application (traffic management systems).
Work Location: the preferred work location is Austin, other locations can be considered
Job Types: permanent or contract.
Start date: 1st of September
- Work alongside Product Leads to shape initial project requirements, inform product direction and bring design thinking principles to all work.
- Independently create high-quality designs based on top level briefs that you received
- Create designs in Figma that are on-brand for our clients and follow a project’s creative vision & business strategy
- Work collaboratively with developers, creatives, managers, and UX designers
- Create confident prototypes
- Support developers with UI implementation
- Organising work and assets in clear and logical way, ensuring that all members of team can easily pick up work
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Three or more years of experience
- Knowledge of design & development best practice
- Proficiency in producing pixel perfect design files
- Continued education and curiosity for UI trends, current design strategy and technology
- Creative ideas with advanced problem-solving skills
- Experience devising solutions for complex projects
- Comfortable with taking feedback and use it to improve your work
- Proficient with Figma
- Experience in Agile working methodology
- Experience in working with in-house software engineering teams
- Excellent ability to manage timelines
With more than 2000 employees, over 200 clients and 14 offices in the USA (New York and Los Angeles), Switzerland, Italy, UK, Germany and France, Fincons Group is one of the leading IT companies in the national and international market. The Group provides a broad range of services and solutions from IT business consulting to system integration and from the development of core business solutions to proprietary ones.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic environment? Do not hesitate and apply now!
Authorization to Work:
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. Fincons Group will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of this or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)