iDeals – is an international B2B SaaS company that creates the best customer experience in the virtual data rooms market since 2008.
Currently, we're looking for a UI/UX Designer who will implement design solutions for web projects and increase the conversion of sites in the SEO department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Create, redesign & improve websites.
- Collaborate with the SEO team. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems. Provide A/B testing.
- Create prototyping (UX) and UI mockups for web pages in Figma.
- Research and analyze new design approaches.
- Create guidelines for web projects.
- Prepare projects for the front-end stage. Create technical tasks for the dev team.
- Create product marketing assets (Ads, banners, infographics, icons, visuals). Support products with additional graphic materials.
- Keeping up to date inner libraries of design styles.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years experience in web design;
- 2+ years experience in UX design;
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles;
- Experience in infographic design and illustrations;
- Excellent knowledge of Figma;
- Proven experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop or Lightroom, Illustrator);
- At least B2 level of English;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in After Effects;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 🧘 Flat organizational structure;
- 🔝 OKR-based planning;
- 🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🎓 Unlimited budget for learning and development activities;
- 💵 Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities;
- 👌🏻 Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
- 🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere – either home, cafe, co-working space or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.