Work remotely for a Silicon Valley startup! We are a well funded startup based in San Francisco with an office in Honolulu! Our platform is revolutionizing legal proceedings with the help of AI. We maintain a dynamic work environment where we challenge one another and exchange ideas to create an exceptional platform for our clients.
Ready to take copious amounts of information and figure out the most efficient way to organize it? Nice. Let's do it. We're seeking an intuitive, creative problem solver for a high-scope, complex product environment. In this role, you'll be responsible for recognizing our long-term objectives, translating them into comprehensive wireframes, and aiding in the realization of a product that meets these goals.
Work from concept through development to ensure the best experience across multiple use cases. Are you an innovator? Graphically inclined? Even better.
- Wireframing, UI prototyping, User flows experience
- Ability to build user interfaces compatible with multiple devices and browsers
- Ability to take design comps and user feedback to create working solutions
- Ability to communicate data-informed visions to design, ops, and dev teams
Ideal Candidate Possesses
- At least 3 years’ experience in UX design
- Front end design skills (Photoshop/XD/Sketch/Figma)
- A keen eye for aesthetics & the ability to create strong visual presentations
- Familiarity with usability standards
- A strong brand-aware mindset
- Ability to develop innovative, functional, user-friendly interfaces
- Intuitive approach to user needs
- A technical and imaginative approach to a wide range of concerns
- Drive to work independently under general direction
- A strong distaste for Spotify's approach to UX
- Bootstrap experience
- Working Knowledge of AWS
- Anticipates alternative use cases
- Familiarity with Clubhouse, Github
- Mobile & desktop app design experience
- Working knowledge of ruby (language)
- Familiarity with templating engines (SLIM, PHP, HAML, PUG, ERB etc)
- Bonus points: understanding of legal industry methodology
- Generous vacation policy
- Equity in a fast growing company
- Working for the next big thing!
We are looking for the ideal candidate to join our team. If that candidate is you, please apply! We are currently working remotely, and would require that you have a quiet place to work from home. Once it is safe to do so, we will need you to either work from Memphis, TN, Austin, TX, or Honolulu, HI. Please include your resume and LinkedIn profile.
*Open to US Residents only. Foreign nationals are encouraged to apply if residing within the US. Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visa.