Project A Services
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our B2C portfolio companies which provides an online platform that connects students to a wide range of digital learning materials. They believe that digital and effective education should be accessible equally to all individuals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing new features, animations and buttons for our mobile App as well as our website
- Ensuring a consistent CII throughout App, Website & other designs
- Constantly improving the current design in the app
- Develop your own ideas out of UI/UX Problems
- Researching on UI/UX flows & try to optimize them with your ideas
- Closely collaborating with our Growth and Product team
- Diving into our target group, understanding and anticipating their needs
Which traits contribute to your success?
Degree related to User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Information Design, Interaction Design or comparable qualification
Min. 2 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer
Excellent knowledge in common software such as Figma & After Effects
Sufficient knowledge of app metrics and UI/UX trends
Creative & enthusiastic mindset with great communication skills
Good understanding of products & user flows
Experience in working with agile product development teams with multiple stakeholder management in a fast paced environment
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.