Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for designing products and interfaces that deliver a seamless and intuitive user experience.
To be an ideal candidate, you should have experience designing user interfaces for large-scale native or web applications, preferably in the blockchain or financial space.
What You Will Do
- Build scalable design systems in order to maintain consistency across the Energi ecosystem.
- Conduct ongoing user research to identify UX issues and refine processes.
- Develop clear and informative UI mockups to inform the design and development process.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs, widgets and other custom components.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Fluent English communicator
- Passionate and up-to-date on the rapidly changing world of blockchain technology
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
- 2 years of experience as UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Strong knowledge of Figma or similar tools
- Critical thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Deep understanding of the product design process
- Ability to independently research and present findings
- Impeccable eye for look and feel
- Systematic and organized
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience in building interactive prototypes or animation skills
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.