Senior Product Designer
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT TO OUR MISSION?
The Product Designer at Blindfeed is an obsessed and curious creator taking the responsibility for the entire human experience of Blindfeed. This role is fundamental for our entire business because you’ll be working hand-in-hand with the founders, and the engineering team to take the vision and crazy ideas, and turn them into a remarkable experience for the humans using Blindfeed.
ONCE HERE YOU WILL...
- Lead the design strategy to make the first steps to realize the vision of Blindfeed
- Help our human users lead the way. We’re constantly searching to deeper understand our innovators and early adopters. You’ll focus to help our team understand how people respond to feedback in different cultures and situations
- Be autonomous. You will take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Collaborate closely with everyone by applying your craft: conceptual design, research, low-fi designs, high-fi prototypes, usability testing and implementation
- Contribute to strategic decisions that impact not only the product but also the future of the company
- Constantly seek out feedback to continually raise our bar for a better human experience
- Work from our studio in Berlin, Germany
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO BLINDFEED
- A strong portfolio of experiments that show you explore the edges of the unimaginable. That show you don’t think beyond just screens.
- You demonstrate daily how to apply research insights, the latest trends in technology and great design into our products
- Your own ideas and dreams of the feedback experience that helps people understand more about themselves, and each other
- Good storytelling and presentation skills (verbally or via the written word)
- You get nervous if you’re not improving your craft. Every day you obsess to improve the sketching concepts, tweaking flows, or add remarkability to the human experience that anchor our big-thinking mission
- History of self-initiated experiments
- Your attention to detail doesn’t prevent you from shipping great work
IS THIS FOR YOU?
We’re looking for product designers to join our mission, share our vision and build something groundbreaking that will last way beyond our lifetime. If you believe this work matters, apply. If you want to look back at your life with no regrets, that you can tell your loved ones you actually tried to create something meaningful, if you want your name to be remembered, then definitely apply.