Blink Embedded is looking for a mid-level Copywriter to work on a key client account. This individual will lead the copywriting strategy for a digital design team at a large telecom client. You will be responsible for developing strategic and persuasive copy that builds on the brand strategy. Projects will range from merchandising efforts to marketing campaigns and UX copy. This role will understand the intersections between development, UX, content strategy, and copy and strive for a better way deliver the best digital customer experience.
Please include your portfolio /writing samples in your application.
This job is W-2, salaried with full benefits , with 3 months to start and with a high possibility of extension.
What you will be doing:
- Creating, editing, enhancing, and revising copy across a variety of web/digital platforms.
- Communicates complex product features and benefits in simple, jargon-free language to help customers understand and use the brands products and services.
- Review, edit, and assist in providing feedback on digital copy, ensuring that our creative messaging aligns with the brand's digital & style guidelines.
- Collaborating with digital design team and other copywriters, plus marketing/merchandising teams, project managers, and other digital team members.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing, merchandising copywriting, and UX copywriting experience in an agency or corporate environment, with formal copy training, a strong portfolio, and 1 year of editing experience.
- Thrives in a collaborative, ever-changing, and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent at prioritizing multiple assignments, especially as it pertains to feedback delivery.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills including the receiving, giving, and implementing of feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and focus on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. This opportunity is with the embedded division of Blink. This division places talented candidates on long-term contract opportunities with some of Blink's largest client partners.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.