1. 3+ years of experience in interaction design/product design.
2. Formal education in UX/UI Design, Interaction Design, Motion, Graphic Design, HCI, related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
3. A portfolio featuring your experience with end-to-end Product Design (hybrid UX and UI, Design rationale, Design specs, and User workflows), from ideation development to the final product.
4. Experience creatively solving hard problems; shipping innovative and complex products within deadlines.
5. A user-centric approach to design and an understanding of various user research methodologies and how to apply research insights into product development.
6. Proficiency in a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools. A command of a wide range of tools like Sketch, Adobe, Invision, Marvel App etc and methods, and the ability to communicate ideas quickly and interactively are essential.
7. Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography, and colour.
8. Developed and documented detailed user experience specifications
9. Designed portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
1. In this role, concepts will be illustrated through sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, and rapid prototypes. Ability to use humour and energy to keep the momentum going.
2. A passion for our customers and creating great product experiences is a must!