Senior UX Designer
Intelligo is a fast-growing startup with proven product-market fit and a steady revenue stream. We recently completed our Series B and are headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel.
Our mission is to empower trust and manage risk by providing institutional investors, investment banks, capital allocators, law firms, and corporations with advanced capabilities to run comprehensive background checks powered by cutting edge artificial intelligence and machine learning. Our ClarityTM product is a one-stop platform delivering quick checks, in-depth reports, and continuous monitoring with ease, speed, and accuracy.
About the role
We are looking for our first UX Designer, who will be a key member of our product team and lead the UX efforts in the company. Our UX Designer will play a crucial role in determining product decisions and roadmap.
At Intelligo we truly value the impact and game-changing potential of UX design and are looking for those who can channel their skills into building a thorough UX process that includes research and testing.
Our ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated team player who is up to date with current web design trends, and constantly seeking out new experiences & knowledge to add to their UX skillset.
This position provides room for professional growth as the company grows and the team expands.
In your role as a UX Designer, you will:
- Come up with a complete vision of the product’s UX and bring it to production.
- Maintain ownership of the product’s UI/UX.
- Take complex and broad concepts and turn them into useful and simple features.
- Manage Intelligo’s design system.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and executives in order to oversee that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant.
- Continuously conduct usability tests and usage analysis to make sure our users understand how to use our products well.
- Be a part of decision-making around strategy and roadmap.
What you bring with you
- At least 3-4 years of UX design experience with web applications.
- Record of designing products customers love.
- Innate design sense and eye for aesthetics
- Great analytical skills and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with SaaS B2B products in the FinTech industry - advantage.
- Hybrid WFH model
- Stipend for professional growth and development courses and conferences
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global start-up with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
Please send a portfolio of your work along with your CV
Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice here.