System Soft Technologies
Job Description – UX Designer III
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $136MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
The UX Designer III role will create seamless desktop, web, and mobile designs. The senior level position is responsible for successfully implementing best UX practices and principles across all our digital platforms that serve SSTech clients.
You will collaborate with other UX teams to create new designs and create revisions to existing (both internal and external) digital products. You will work as a core member of multi-disciplinary teams (research, UXD, graphic design, development) to bring innovative ideas and concepts to life.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and senior UX team members.
- Create advanced micro-interactions and assess technical feasibility.
- Demonstrate great understanding of motion design principle in the deliverables.
- Participate throughout the product design process – analyzing or creating user journeys, creating user flows, low and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Identify and trouble UX problems based on qualitative data and feedback from design reviews.
- Create responsive interface designs using Adobe XD and Figma.
- Collaborate with researchers and developers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with user research tools and preferably experienced in conducting UX research.
- Contributes to the product discovery process and assist in validating core product ideas.
- Working knowledge of animation principles and knowledge of trends in motion design.
- Collaborate with PMs, BAs, and other team members to keep project on track.
- Keep up to date on the latest and emerging technologies as it relates to the position
- Use strong problem-solving skills with the drive to find solutions prior to escalation
- Work in a creative environment with a team of other professionals
- Create blogs and whitepapers together with other team members.
- Lead designer for mid-size projects.
- 5+ years of experience working as a UX Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading mid-size projects or design efforts.
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software and familiar with the official design standards of Web, iOS and Android.
- Working knowledge of using design systems.
- Understanding of importance of details and love human-computer interaction and user insights.
- Understanding design thinking and good user empathy, and be able to participate in user research, interactive design, and prototyping.
- Great understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with Adobe After Effects.
- Working knowledge of translating animation and transitions from design to code.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on success
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Great time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have portfolio or be able to share examples of past work.
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at email@example.com.