Senior Product Designer
We’re on a mission to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online. We couldn't be more excited to work at the intersection of software and the real world. We believe that this is where our society's best progress will come from in the next 10 years.
We're a growing team of seventeen. We come from companies like Opendoor, CBRE, Facebook, , Toll Brothers, etc. We're backed by top investors, including Khosla Ventures, YCombinator, JLL Spark, Sam Altman, Kevin Hartz and many more.
We're not taking a traditional approach, and we're not looking for traditional thinkers. Working at Atmos on the early team puts you at the cornerstone of simplifying the custom home building process and making it accessible to all. We are looking for talented individuals who not only challenge the norm, but challenge us as a team.
Product design at Atmos is about inspiring confident decision-making, providing transparency in a traditionally mysterious process, and encouraging homebuyers to dream while being grounded in reality of building a home.
As Atmos's first product designer, you will have the opportunity to define the look and feel of the Atmos platform. You will work directly with our Head of Product to design the future of buying homes online, and with our engineering team to create the features that homebuyers need to visualize their dream home.
We have proven our ability to sell and build homes and to move quickly. Our vision of the future is grand. We're looking forward passionate, ambitious individuals to help us to build a strong foundation for what's to come.
- Create features to improve the UI/UX of the core platform that enable homebuyers to build the home of their dreams
- Define, design, and test new tools and systems that homebuyers will use to virtually create potential home designs
- Lead the launch of a company-wide user-centric design process that ensures consistent UI/UX throughout all Platform features
- Launch cross-functional initiatives to research ways to engage new user and market segments
- Work with the Head of Product and Head of Engineering on large product initiatives such as our home configurator and land discovery tool
- 5+ years of experience developing customer-centric software products
- Experience taking a major feature from ideation through to implementation
- Experience and passion for pixel-perfect product development and on-hands iteration
- Designed and/or launched e-commerce, browsing, or marketplace tools
- An interest in interior design, architecture, or urban design
- Hungry for brainstorming solutions to complex product design problems
- Interested in joining a growing company and moving into design leadership
- Someone who loves creating intuitive UI for navigating complex concepts
- Focused on rigorous day-to-day execution and love getting your hands dirty
- Excited about the opportunity to modernize the age-old home building industry
- 0.1%-0.3% equity
- $2k hardware allowance
- Co-working space allowance
- Annual paid offsite
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 100% Remote (optional office space with local market teams in Charlotte and Raleigh)