Associate UI Designer
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Please note: Your application must include a link to your website/online portfolio.
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated Websites. Our work is leaps and bounds beyond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Technical Engagement Management, Design, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We're growing! Yext needs talented entry-level UI Designers to augment our Creative team. You'll be designing elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Creative Director, fellow UI Designers, Technical Engagement Managers and Software Engineers. You’ll be a key player in maintaining the UI design bar, evolving our prototyping process, and improving our team’s craft.
What You'll Do
- Produce high-quality visual Web designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s business priorities and branding, drive users to take action, and inject beauty and life into a product
- Push creativity, constructively challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Innovatively adapt our in-house atomic design system to match client branding
- Partner with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
What You Have
- Pursuing a BA/ BS degree or similar college level education in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of typos
- Familiarity with popular device screen sizes and responsive 12-column grid principles
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.