UI / UX Designer
We’re looking for a UI / UX Designer who will strengthen our Studios Team and create human-centered designs, helping users around the globe access content in the smartest, most effective way possible.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of smart and happy people at Tahzoo who are committed to helping one another design and develop amazing user experiences for our clients. Our team is comprised of creatives, content experts, data analysts, developers, business strategists, entrepreneurs and self-starters who are not afraid to work hard or play hard.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design complex UI/UX solutions to meet customer needs and constantly push creative boundaries.
- Inform user research strategies and translate complex business ideas, needs and goals into simple, beautiful user-friendly UI solutions.
- Utilize user experience research, UX best practices, brand guidelines and accessibility considerations to create cohesive wireframes and designs.
- Drive improvements to our client's systems and provide fresh new ways to attack complex problems.
- Assist the sales team in new business opportunities and client pitches by helping them with fresh, new, bold ideas and crafting PowerPoint decks to sell through the concepts.
Our ideal candidate has a background in user-centered design, is up-to-speed on user experience best practices and has a proven ability to lead user experience work in a collaborative environment.
- 2+ years' experience in user experience, design systems, or closely-related fields
- Healthy understanding of user-centered design methods, trends and techniques
- 2+ years' experience in Sketch
- Strong knowledge of UX deliverables such as site maps, wireframes and style guides
- Strong knowledge of UI deliverables such as interaction design, prototyping, responsive web and native app design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and working knowledge of InDesign
- Experience working via agile methodologies preferred
- Experience designing in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Understanding of HTML/CSS preferred
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with various teams to promote open communication and teamwork
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.