Head of UX Research
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for manager who will take ownership of two workstreams: growing and improving our UX research practices as the Head of UX and Product Research, and leading product analytics improvements as a project manager.
The Head of UX Research will lead and inspire a small team of UX researchers to develop and improve processes that will allow product designers and managers to make more data-informed decisions based on qualitative and quantitative information. Collect and analyze user behavior through product analytics, online experiments, benchmark studies and surveys. Develop and maintain a UX roadmap to guide designers, product management and tech teams in planning for and implementing the vision.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
- Lead and develop the UX research team
- Execute a range of different research initiatives as needed to meet project goals
- Lead cross-functional research projects with data science/product analysts
- Lead product improvement projects based on gathered research insights
- 5+ years of experience designing, managing, and/or executing custom/primary research studies (quantitative research methodologies, survey design, qualitative research methodologies, data analysis), preferably in the B2B area.
- Experience with qualitative research and user-centered design methodologies, working knowledge of quantitative methods and statistics.
- Experience in a management role that works closely with web-analysts, product analysts, or data scientists to derive insights from mixed data
- Prior experience working closely with Product, Marketing, or Content teams to identify appropriate areas of research and experience collaborating to implement product decisions based on the found data
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills; ability to translate research findings into easily digestible, actionable insights