Middle/Senior UX Designer
JustAnswer is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
- Be an integral member of a fast-paced, growing UX team delivering elegant, innovative, customer-centered design solutions to complex business challenges
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define and execute strategy and control quality of implemented design
- Work collaboratively with product partners both in San Francisco, Ukraine, and India to define priorities, plan projects, and design approaches that enable the best experiences and outcomes
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the area of content design, storytelling, interaction design, visual design, user research, and online user behavior
- An exceptional UX designer with 4+ years’ experience, who loves learning and is passionate about creating and delivering user-centered, data-driven consumer experiences
- Well versed in the current state of web and mobile technology and best practices, including building and working within a design system
- An expert at design process, and an exceptional collaborator with product management, engineering, user research, content and design. Driven to move fast, be decisive and deliver world-class user experiences
- Requires end-to-end UX design skills (from understanding the business and users and conceptualizing solutions to delivering pixel-perfect mocks)
- Skilled in Figma, Miro, Mouseflow, UserTesting.com, Power BI, Google Analytics, Office 365, and an animation tool
- Must be proficient in English.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting cross-functional teams with ability to can handle multiple projects and skilled in using data to make decisions
- Superb communication skills in a fast-paced environment (verbal, written, and visual) and the ability to influence and build consensus
Nice to have
- Experience with checkout pages design, funnel flows
Please include your killer portfolio with examples of successful UX solutions and designs along with your application to be considered.
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being
- Free membership to dive into JA product