At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The UI Designer will work as a part of YETI’s award-winning Creative Studio team in Austin, Texas and is responsible for creating beautiful digital design that will be used across all our digital properties. We are looking for a designer that has an eye for clean and artful design, possesses superior UI design skills and can translate high-level requirements in beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
- Gather and evaluate user requirement in collaboration with UX Designer and development teams
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables
- Design clean visual designs through a sophisticated sense of image curation, color, typography and layout
- Ensuring consistency of brand and creative across digital consumer touch points
- Develop UI mockups and protypes that clearly illustrate how digital products function and look like
- Conduct layout adjustment based on user feedback
- Design with an awareness understanding of browser sizes, devices capabilities, and product functionally
- Help ensure design accuracy within the development process through QA and development feedback work streams
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2 years of user interaction design experience in an agency or brand side design role, with a focus on high quality design and content in a premium consumer and e-commerce environments
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your attention to detail and UI design with responsive web eCommerce sites
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools; Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Up-to-date knowledge of design softer like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems, even when they are not fully defined
- Effective presentation skills and experience presenting to senior level management and stakeholders
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.