Senior Product Designer
Our technology takes a modular approach which means we cover a wide variety of disease areas to deliver better and more personalised care by transforming the way patients and data interact with clinicians. Our Artificial Intelligence division uses data collected through our platform to generate predictive insights which will be able to detect life threatening medical conditions.
The product team is made up of dreamers, thinkers and communicators who bring the technical and medical worlds together to solve one of the biggest problems ever – extending and improving people’s lives. We promote a product-lead company culture and always keep the people who use our products in mind as we drive the vision, strategy, roadmap, set goals, and iterate to achieve the desired results.
Our products should delight both users & customers if we are to achieve our goal of helping people live longer, healthier lives. As a Senior Product Designer you will help achieve that vision.
- Help steer the visual design of both our B2C apps & B2B web interfaces
- Assist in evolving & maturing the brand identity
- Imbue our products with personality & the brand identity
- Deliver and contribute to design workshops to solve major problems with the product
- Promote user-centricity via user research, prototyping & data analysis
- The successful candidate will likely have at least 6 years’ relevant experience
- Mobile apps UX & UI experience
- Web UX & UI experience
- B2C & B2B
- Building prototypes to validate concepts & solutions
- Running design & user feedback workshops
- Managing & driving user research
- Agile methodologies
- User interface gamification & habit forming products
We partner closely with the world’s largest healthcare systems, pharma companies, research institutes, insurers and technology companies like Apple and Tencent to solve some of the biggest problems in rare, chronic and complex disease monitoring.
Medopad was named a $1 billion health tech company in the making by KPMG.