UX/UI Product Designer
UNL is a smart location platform for the next-gen of immersive, location-based experiences, services & apps. We are building a digital 1:1 geodata twin of the physical world – the Internet of Places – to transform places into the next digital platform and bring a new dimension of mixed reality, hyper-local services. From ecommerce and delivery to smart city and autonomous solutions.
We are seeking a senior UX designer, a professional who will play a crucial role in UNL’s product design UI/UX team at our Amsterdam office. You will be responsible for all UI/UX related issues with a strong sense of ownership for the product. You'll be a part of a fast moving, highly entrepreneurial and international environment, and collaborating with colleagues in Europe, Asia and around the world.
What’s In It For You
- Solving real-world problems related to locations
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period and later
- Monthly team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating and managing UX deliverables-user research, wireframes, flows, etc.
- creating and managing the creation of UI deliverables-high fidelity mockups, specs, etc.
- working directly with engineering teams and product managers on product decisions
- experience in creation, management, and delivery of assets
- experience managing small teams and timelines
- knowledge of latest iOS and Android design patterns and best practices
- deep knowledge of latest dominant web application design patterns
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- desire to work in a small, dynamic team
- proficiency with relevant Adobe CS/CC software and other design tools (Figma, Sketch e.g.)
Other qualifications we're also interested in:
- Graphic design, illustration
- Lean Startup