Senior UX Designer
We have recently completed a re-platform to Salesforce Commerce Cloud so experience with an enterprise ecommerce platform is critical as is working with an external SI to deliver improvements.
Working as part of the Digital Product team the successful candidate will drive the maturation of the UX practice within Dune London, including recruiting a Junior Designer.
This role will require a maximum of 2 days per week in our London office.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to internal teams & 3rd parties
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment
- Highly organised and diligent with a capacity to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience of manual testing across devices & browsers
- Utilise AB/Multi Variant testing & onsite analytics tools to identify and prove theories regarding journey flow and site design changes; learning from non-winning variants and using the ROI of winning variants to build out a backlog of continuous improvement for Dune’s digital products
- 3 or more years of UX design experience
- Experience of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Content Square, Monetate & Google Analytics
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Creative Cloud and prototyping tools
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user centred design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns