We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
About the role:
We are looking for a designer to be a strategic design contributor and help us visualize the future of Uberall. You must have a developed & admired aesthetic taste. You love details and pixel-perfection. You will concept, design & create with a high level of autonomy. Your tasks are very diverse and range from technical topics related to UI/UX design to running user tests both internally and externally. We expect you to be able to work fluidly with other designers, devs and product managers and be able to grow our product with forward-thinking ideas and a hunger for creating user-focused designs.
And it will be completely up to you if you want to work out of the Berlin office or completely remote from any other place - We support any of these ways of working.
- You will work on the UI and UX of our platform - create prototypes, style guides and screen designs to ensure the best possible user experience and functionality of our product
- You will work with our Design System to improve it and scale it as we grow
- You are highly interested in user research and bring best practices and new ways to our team, using existing insights, current and future user needs, technical constraints, and business needs to produce data-informed solutions
- You will collaborate with our product team to refine experiences, improve usability and also elevate the aesthetics of our core product through iterative design
- You can rapidly produce multiple concepts and/or prototypes where needed, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
- We will expect you to come forward with fresh ideas to support the ongoing development of the product
- You have 4+ years of UI/UX design experience, ideally, within the SaaS industry B2B which is reflected in a strong online portfolio of your past work
- You already gained professional experience in designing for websites and web apps in responsive environments as well as delivering extraordinary user experiences
- You own a user-focused design mentality with experience in user-testing & research and are an expert in using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You are an expert in using Figma and you have the ability to produce prototypes rapidly
- You are comfortable working in the full design spectrum from user experience research to prototyping, interaction design and implementation
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. Able to break down and simplify complex problems and being confident at presenting to a mixed audience of different levels in the organization
- You are a creative personality, fun to be around, motivated and good with managing multiple projects and abiding by tight deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work well on a team
- You bring in conceptual strength, innovation and creativity and have a fine sense of aesthetics
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-direct and prioritize
- A curiosity to learn and a willingness to be adaptable as new and different challenges constantly emerge
What we offer:
- Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (XMas, Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
- Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
- Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
- Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget...
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Please use the „Apply now“ button and do not hesitate to contact Sebastian Stöbe (email@example.com) if you have any further questions.