The Design team at Dream11 consists of User Experience Researchers, UX Designers, Product Designers, Graphics Designers and Illustrators. This role is for the team working on creating a suite of enterprise tools that enables Dream Sports to scale for our 10 crore+ users. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that the products and experiences delivered to our internal users are not only useful, useable, and efficient, but also are a delight to use. We would love to hear from you if you are looking to work on complex, challenging and exciting design problems.
- Facilitating the Dream Sports' product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences
- Making data-driven design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Taking a user-centered design approach to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions to rapidly test and iterate
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborating and working closely with product, marketing, UI designers and developers to enable end-to-end delivery
- Asking smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Presenting and defending your work to colleagues, other teams, and management
- Contributing to the development of our Design team to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- A portfolio of work that showcases a mix of process driven user experience design skills
- Experience designing for systems across Desktop and/or Mobile applications
- Experience using Figma, Miro and other tools of the trade
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field and / or recognised UX / UI certifications
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept to completion in an agile development process
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams
- Problem solving mindset with an ability to come up with creative ideas
- Basic knowledge of analytics and using data to drive design decisions
- Good understanding of Design Systems
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.