Apply for this job
LeanData is the leading provider of go-to-market operations solutions powering the modern revenue engine. Standing at the center of Salesforce CRM, LeanData’s family of solutions orchestrate and automate the go-to-market process enabling B2B companies to increase speed-to-revenue and improve the buyer experience.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who can take simple to complex product requirements and turn them into best-in-class, customer-centric experiences. You will be responsible for providing designs that will support all aspects of our SaaS product. This role is multifaceted and includes broad design and user experience skill sets.
Join a small team of designers at a red-hot technology company in Santa Clara where you can grow with us, and make a real impact.
- Work closely with product managers and design director to design new product features and functions
- Collaborate and problem solve with product owners and developers on objectives, concepts, and deliverables
- Apply design trends and best practices towards LeanData’s best-in-class sales and marketing SaaS products
- Follow product style guidelines and patterns to create customer-centric, user flows, wireframes, and mockups for existing and new product features and functionality
- Design new patterns and visual assets including iconography as needed
- Produce design specifications (red lines) and interaction documentation of design details for agile product development
- Build click-through prototypes for usability studies and to communicate user flow and interaction to stakeholders and developers
- Present designs and discuss direction and decisions
- Create usability test plans and conduct usability studies and interviews with internal implementation consultants (IC) and solution consultant (SC) teams
- Manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Digital Design, Visual Communications, or related field of study
- 2 to 3 years of experience designing user flows, interactions, and interfaces for web applications
- Experience working within an established brand and product style guidelines
- An excellent portfolio of UI work
- Mastery of industry design and prototyping tools
- Understanding of CSS and web development
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- Excellent presentation, communication, and listening skills
- Openness to constructive feedback and curiosity and excitement to learn
- Organizational and time-management skills, strong attention to detail
- Additional consideration provided to those with B2B, Salesforce.com, marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua), or general SaaS experience
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.