Lead UX Researcher
Who We Are:
Aviatrix, is a well-funded, late-stage (pre-ipo), hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA); and is pioneering the way enterprises digitally transition to cloud, as this is becoming essential for every organization. More than 500 customers worldwide trust and leverage Aviatrix, and our proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that’s consistent across any public cloud. We have a top-tier, experienced team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
We’re a cloud network platform that delivers advanced networking, security, operational visibility, and control required by all enterprises, coupled with the simplicity, automation, and agility of cloud. Combined with the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Learn More About Aviatrix:https://aviatrix.com/cloud-network-platform/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for a Lead UX Researcher to join Aviatrix CoPilot product development team. US Remote opportunity. The CoPilot product leverages the intelligence and advanced network and security services delivered by Aviatrix’s multi-cloud network platform to provide enterprises with a single control console to observe, manage and analyze their multi-cloud environment.
As a Lead UX Researcher on the CoPilot team, you will play a critical role in leading the user-centered design methods to craft user experiences—from concept to execution for our enterprise customers. You’ll collaborate with the engineering team, and greater go-to-market team in a nimble, innovative, and collaborative environment to leverage and evolve our visualization for our multi-cloud networking platform product lines. Your design will have a significant opportunity to make a huge impact, as the new features you design will have a very short time-to-market cycle and be touched by every Aviatrix enterprise customer.
· Lead UX Researcher will own a mix of quantitative and qualitative research to get to know a target market.
· Gain a deep understanding of Aviatrix’s Cloud networking product, user motivations, market opportunities, and competition.
· Utilizing methods for studying consumer behavior; observation, interviews, user surveys and usability tests
· Demonstrate thought leadership (written and oral) which articulates design rationale and, when necessary, divergent approaches to design problems.
· Work with Engineers, Product Managers, and other cross-functional stakeholders in Aviatrix.
· Create a high-quality user experience for enterprise customers to help drive impact for current and future customer growth.
· Influence high-level design direction and create storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes to guide design and development.
· Integrate user feedback and business requirements to advocate for prioritizing design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
·Track record of designing and shipping successful platform experiences for enterprise customers.
· Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process
·5+ years of relevant industry experience designing robust enterprise-class applications across multiple platforms.
· Conduct end user research with methods like interviews, direct observation, surveys, heuristic evaluations, etc. on software systems to help define and improve the software design.
· Experience providing a mix of quantitative and qualitative research to get to know a target market
· The ability to work within a highly technical, complex environment.
· Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups and prototypes.
· Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Invision, etc.)
· Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.