Associate UX Researcher
About the opportunity
Contentful is deeply curious about our Customer’s pain points and goals. If you are passionate about identifying, recruiting and scheduling participants for our research projects and building an internal user panel, we want to speak with you. In your role as Research Recruiting Coordinator you will be challenged to ensure a positive experience for our research participants, reporting to a research manager, while partnering with your internal research colleagues, product management, design teams.
Contentful is a customer-centric product company that’s passionate and opinionated about content management and delivery within digital teams. Help us understand our customers even better as we grow by nurturing insights about our customers!
What to expect?
- Partner closely with the research team to facilitate the participant recruiting process at Contentful
- Work independently in recruiting, scheduling and rescheduling interviews
- Set-up and manage a Contnetfuls research participant panel for interviews and surveys
- Manage the in-depth interview process for product managers and designers. Review screener, research plans, upload note taking, transcripts and learnings to our research repo
- Collaborate with the team to ensure clear communication and feedback on participants
- Focus on continual improvement in the research participant recruiting process (suggestions on alternative interviewers, altered lineups, etc.)
What you need to be successful?
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing participant experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) as well as the ability to easily connect and communicate different types of people
- Ability to troubleshoot last minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Passion for building and being a part of a high performing team
- Ability to flex work hours (as needed) to help monitor and troubleshoot interview scheduling
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.