Senior Product Designer
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one FinTech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing FinTech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
User is crucial while defining a new product and customer experience encompasses all aspects of the digital customer’s interaction with the product, from design to graphic as well as interface.
As our Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for the design of innovating products in the financial service and/or insurance. You will consider the whole customer’s interaction with every facet of a technology based product (generally a website, app or software or even a combination of them). You will than interact with a cross functional squad, driving a user centric design practice.
What will keep you challenged?
- Together with the product and tech team, define the product roadmap and strategy of a new Italian venture
- Understand the user problem and conceptualize feature solutions
- Think in user journeys and create flows, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity designs
- Define the user research strategy and conduct user interviews
- Cooperate with our tech team to bring your designs to life
- Assist the marketing team to improve the customer acquisition journey and develop new venture's brand
What will make you succeed?
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or in the fields of CX, UI and UX
- A portfolio that includes both CX, UX and UI design work (i.e. show us how you work, include wireframes and IAs)
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools (we're working with sketch, invision, zeplin, principle and more)
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues
- Analytical mindset, artistic problem-solving approach, conceptual thinker
- You're fun to work with and enjoy a fresh team spirit
- You are fluent in Italian and English on a business level
- Working on strategic topics, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being evolved
Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of vertical disciplines experts and entrepreneurs
Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office