Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Experience Design Intern (UI/UX)
As an Experience Design Intern (UI/UX), you will be involved in our design thinking process and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet and web products. You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with the consulting team to gain insights into clients’ business and project objectives
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
Successful candidates will have
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a strong portfolio of digital projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
Perks and Benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Campus Ambassador Program
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.