Senior Product Designer
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists, and liaisons, bound together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com/work
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating simple, effective, elegant interfaces and products that will be used by millions. You will work with a tight knit team of UX designers, visual designers and developers to concept, design, prototype, test, iterate and launch useable applications. You will be dedicated full-time to one of the world’s top 50 companies in the fortune 500. The work you produce has an impact worldwide.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates solid user experience and understands best practices when applied to visual UI and product work.
- Self-starter mindset: Adaptability & resiliency, self motivation and time management are vital
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively to all levels of audiences including presentations in a clear, comfortable, and persuasive style.
- An interest in design strategy and system design approaches, involving maintaining and evolving design languages, UI libraries and systems.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient skills in the latest design and prototyping tools (e.g Sketch, Invision, Figma, Abstract, Zeplin)
- A foundational understanding of front-end development to communicate and partner with the development teams both internally and externally.
- Understanding of responsive mobile best practices. Native app experience a benefit.
- Understanding of interaction design involving motion.
- Capable of using the power of data to inform design decisions and experiences.
- Understanding of WCAG/ADA best practices.
- Minimum 4 years experience in an agency or in-house design role.
To be considered, you must complete all application questions and be eligible to work in the United States.