Senior Product Designer
At Airsorted our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. And as the world’s largest host management company, we’ve already managed over £56,000,000 in host earnings, managing 1,000s of homes in over 30 cities around the world.
We are looking for a superstar Senior Product Designer to join our Product Tech team to help create and design beautiful, slick and functional website, mobile web, app and internal tool experiences that delight and make our clients, guests, cleaners and internal partners lives that much easier and stress-free.
Working alongside Product & Tech you'll:
- Design engaging, user-friendly experiences for mobile/tablet/desktop applications and tools - both customer & internal facing
- Map out end-to-end user journeys across a variety of different products and use-cases
- Create prototypes & mock-ups for rapid testing - from paper & pen to lo-fi & hi-fi wireframes, early design concepts and testable prototypes, right the way to pixel perfect live products
- Facilitate design workshops, support user testing and research sessions
- Expand and evolve pattern libraries and style guides
- Collaborate with other internal groups including Marketing, Guest Experience and Sales.
-5+ years experience as a designer
-An amazing portfolio
-Responsive design and mobile app experience
- Digital products, backend tools and customer websites - you've designed them all
- Expert in software tools such as Sketch, Adobe, InVision, Zeplin & Axure
- End-to-end prototyping skills, user flows and A/B testing
- Experienced in user testing (face-to-face & online), gathering, evaluating, reporting on and actioning feedback
- An eye for detail and passionate about new user-centric design trends
- You live and breath all things digital design, keeping up-to-date on the latest tech & platforms
- Worked in an agile environment with Product & Engineering
- Basic HTML/CSS would be very handy.
What do we give you?
- Salary - Starting salary between £50,000 - £65,000
- Stock options– so when we make it big, so do you
- 25 days paid holiday – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Airbnb allowance – take a well-deserved break at an Airbnb property, on us
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Career development – unique opportunities to learn and progress in one of the UK’s leading startups
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!