Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Our dynamic Technology Team is currently in search of a Web UX Designer. We are looking for an experienced technology professional that will be working in a growing CBD E-commerce and manufacturing environment that will provide cross-departmental support for Marketing, Affiliates, Email, and Product development. The ideal candidate does not work banker hours and will be part of a small and fun growing technology team that will grow as the company continues to grow. We are NOT looking for someone settled in a routine and punching the clock. We are looking for someone that is willing to get out of their comfort zone both personally and professionally to do great things in life and at work. The candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades and is expected to be able to help in all aspects of technology which is primarily cloud based.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of experience with:
- Conceptual Design, Project Management of own tasks and hands-on coding of pages required.
- Marketing and Web design experience creating landing page campaigns, email creatives, coupons, etc. and managing systems to track conversions of those creatives from different sources.
- Experience with analytics and tracking tools Power BI, Looker BI, Google Analytics or Google Data Studio.
- Familiarity with affiliate and direct email marketing tools Klaviyo, BounceX, Refersion, Share A sale as well as and other sales/marketing tools for SEO, SEM, Google Search, Google Product management.
- E-commerce management and development in Big Commerce, WooCommerce, or Shopify a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or work experience.
- An “A” player and team player.
- Honest, selfless, and responsible technology professional with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to solution complex problems.
- Work independently while following a structured approach.
- Proactive and positive work ethic with great customer service skills.
- Innovative outside-the-box thinker and quick learner who can pick up new skills as needed.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Excellent documentation, process flow diagraming, technical writing and presentation skills.