Senior Product Designer (f/m/x)
Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal, and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking, and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
You have an impact on the following topics
As a Senior Product Designer (f/m/x), you will work in a cross-functional environment, collaborating closely with Developers, Product Managers and the rest of the Design team to build new features and products at Seven Senders, as well as improve existing product UI/UX to match quality and Design performance of the overall platform using Seven Senders’ Design Library.
Your strong visual communication skills and vast experience in producing from concepts to final product interfaces will help the Product team to structure and deliver upcoming features, while your work methodologies will drive a strong process and documentation culture for both the Product and Design teams.
- Take full ownership of your products and features, from the initial concept to final delivery.
- Work closely with the Design Team Lead to ensure quality in processes, deliverables, and Design team methodologies.
- Maintain high standards of quality across your products.
- Listen to and proactively act on Design needs across Seven Senders, as well as communicate them to the rest of the team.
- Be an essential part of the Design team to further extend the positive impact of good Design practices across the company.
- Collaborate across the organization to scale-up product standards and quality.
- Plan, execute and deliver Design requests for the Product team.
With these skills, you complete our team
- A degree in Design or similar education, with a strong UI/UX - Product Design profile.
- 3 to 4+ years of working experience as a Product Designer, and a portfolio that demonstrates your abilities to define and provide user experience processes and end-user graphic interfaces, in addition to a strong usage of design systems and visual languages.
- Expertise in operational execution. You are characterised by a hands-on approach, creativity and motivation to work independently.
- The ability to adapt yourself to the current Design team structure and methodologies.
- Willingness to take ongoing/live products and collaborate with a fast-growing team.
- Very strong sense of responsibility and a high drive, as well as a healthy Design process.
- Have professional experience with Figma and Sketch.
- Great communication skills, visually and verbally.
- Good team spirit and a true team-player.
- Fluent English speaker. German is a plus.
This is what you can expect from Seven Senders
We are a fast-growing and well-established company and now, after six years on the market, we’ve expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown-up company.
Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative, and agile.
What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of the latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically.
We believe in international logistics.
With employees from over 40 different nations, this is part of our DNA.
Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
What We Offer
- A stable workplace in an established and fast-growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the 7S Academy portfolio with a wide range of training for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g.kicker, team lunch, hack days)
We are looking forward to you and your application - Your Seven Senders People Team!
Seven Senders and COVID-19
The logistics industry is experiencing strong growth due to the global pandemic. From this, Seven Senders also benefit. Our success is due to our increasing customer base and the expansion of our target markets. We are pleased to inform you that we are able to offer you long-term secure and stable employment. In order to be able to guarantee you the greatest possible protection during your application process, we digitally map out our entire recruiting and onboarding process. Accordingly, we also support mobile working in times of the ongoing corona pandemic.